- The Air Jordan XXXII looks amazing according to many wearers.
- Several users are commenting that the latest Air Jordan basketball shoes are very comfortable to wear both on and off the court.
- Majority of the testers agree that the AJ XXXII’s decoupled Zoom Air cushioning feels better than AJ XXXI’s full-length Zoom Air. It just feels more balanced and stable than last year’s model.
- A good number of buyers are very satisfied with how the Air Jordan 32 performs. They simply don’t have anything to complain about.
- On clean courts, nearly all testers declare that the traction is just beastly. Russel Westbrook’s second signature shoe is also garnering the same praise from players.
- Almost all reviewers are impressed with the XXXII’s new Flyknit material. They say that it moves well with the foot and offers a lot of containment.
- Some wearers are saying that the fit becomes perfect after you break in these Air Jordan basketball shoes. The materials mold to your foot nicely, delivering a one-to-one fit.
- The support and lockdown are just fantastic, many commend. There is no internal slippage of any kind.